House For Sale
Great Opportunity to live in Costa Rica with all expenses paid by rental income
Imagine living and retiring in Tropical Costa Rica, warm and sunny nearly everyday, friendly and helpful people, very affordable medical insurance, and all of your living expenses covered by rental income from one of your four apartments.
With long-term tenants, just one apartment rental covers your expenses and any additional rental goes toward your “enjoy life” income. Or, you can turn these apartments into a money making business by providing short term vacation rentals as a hotel alternative or B&B.
While you collect rent from three apartments, you live in the main apartment that is on the second floor of the hilltop building providing an amazing view of Volcano Poas and overlooking the town of Alajuela.
Although not on the coast where it is hot and humid everyday and services are difficult to come by, we are located in the Central Valley where the temperature varies from the daytime high of 25 – 30 to a nighttime low 17 , plus you have easy access to everything you need from hospitals and medical specialists to every option for shopping.
All services within Alajuela can be easily reached by local bus (stops 25 meters from the apartment), minutes with taxi or car, or a 20 – 35 minute walk.
Features of the building:
- Each unit has its own electrical meter so that tenants pay their own electricity
- 3 car indoor garage (22′ x 26″)
- laundry room and storage locker (7′ x 13′)
- flagstone garden patio (9″ x 23″)
- 1,600 liter underground water tank (to ensure a water supply when the community water is out)
- high pressure pump to ensure that all units receive excellent water pressure regardless of how many people are using water.
- Special decorative cement/gypsum ceiling tiles to moderate the heating/ cooling from the roof.
- Built in 2008
Asking Price: US$ 280,000